There are two cemeteries in Groveland. The Riverview Cemetery is located on Main Street and dates back to the 1700’s. There are Native Americans buried in this cemetery in unmarked graves. Currently there are two sections open with 250-300 graves left which are available to purchase. This cemetery is owned by the Town of Groveland.
The second cemetery is the Small Pox Cemetery located diagonally across from the entrance to the Bagnall School on School Street. There are graves of nine people who died of Small Pox in 1777. The granite grave marker which marks this site was erected by the Town of Groveland in 1896.