Washington Hall is open for visitors every Sunday between 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm from May 1st through December 31st.
Location: 101 Washington Street, Groveland.
October 1, 2022 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
The 19th Annual Pines Speedway Reunion
Vintage Race Cars from the 30’s, 40’s, 50’s and 60’s
- Pines Speedway (Next to Town Hall) – Original Track Site (183 Main St., Groveland, MA)
- 2022 Special Legend Honoree: Peter Fiandaca
Fiandaca’s career lasted over 40 years as a race car builder and driver, with nearly 400 victories! Also known as “The Traveling Man” for often competing with his No. 135 at different tracks on the same day. He was inducted into the New England Auto Racers hall of fame in 2010.
- 2022 Honoree: Ernie Gilbert
- Gilbert “The Flying Frenchman” began driving midget division race cars in the late 1940s before switching to stock cars in 1948. He clinched the 1949 Manchester Speedway championship. Driving the Lil Devil yellow No. 51 coupe, Gilbert broke the track speed record at Bryer Motorsports Park the week after he notched three wins at the former Loudon, NH track.
- Free Admission (Donations Appreciated)
- Handicapped Accessible
- Vendor Space Available ($25/table)
- Live Band, Raffle, Food Served & Lots of Fun!!
A special thank you to our generous Sponsors:
- Massachusetts Cultural Council
- Tewksbury Welding
- Skofield Buildings, Plaistow, NH
- Continental Paving
- Bentley’s Saloon, Arundel, ME
- Wamesit Lanes, Tewksbury
- Pentucket Bank
- Paul C. Rogers & Sons
- Horsch Garage Equipment
- Norwood Insurance Agency
June 23, 2022 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Antique Appraisal Roadshow
- Washington Hall
- Bring Your Treasures – Meet Dan Meader, Antique Appraiser & Director at John McInnis Auctioneers
- Your items will be discussed and given an approximate valuation.
- $5.00 / item – Maximum of 3 items
November 21, 2021 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
The Create a Wreath Workshop
Create a fresh greens wreath with instructor Erin Pinkham.
- Washington Hall, 101 Washington Street, Groveland, MA
- Create a fresh greens wreath with instructor Erin Pinkham
- Please bring your own gardening gloves. Masks are required.
- Space is limited. Tickets may be purchased by paying through Venmo, using Venmo@Nancy-Webster-8 (use wreath making workshop for the subject) or can be purchased at Washington Hall on Sundays between 1:00 – 4:00 pm (through November 17th)
- For Questions, Call Suzanne at 978.374.9684