Washington Hall is open for visitors every Sunday between 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm from May 1st through December 31st. Location: 101 Washington Street, Groveland.
- Call for Volunteers for 3rd Annual Festival of Trees
- We are reaching out to everyone in Groveland to help make this a bigger and better event this year. Some ideas for this year include:
- Increase the number of trees & centerpieces
- Increase the number of wreaths (we had 15 last year)
- Have at least 2 live trees for those who want to decorate their own tree. (we had 2 last year)
- Possibly hold a silent auction
- All the greens need to be artificial due to Fire Department regulations. We are looking for decorated trees, wreaths and centerpieces. We are also looking for volunteers to help during the event.
- Trees may be decorated at Washington Hall at a convenient time in order to make things easier for setups, if donors wish. Decorating can start in October.
- The Historical Society hopes you will join our holiday event this year as we continue to grow what we started from scratch in 2017. Please drop me an email or call me by November 1st if you are interested in becoming part of this exciting holiday program in any way.
- ClaireW1401@AOL.com 978.376.6779
- November 29th, 30th, December 1st, December 6th, 7th, 8th: 3rd Annual Festival of Trees
- 3rd Annual Festival of Trees continues December 1st, 6th, 7th and 8th.