October 7, 2023 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Vintage Race Cars from the 30’s, 40’s, 50’s and 60’s
Antique & Custom Car Show!
Pines Speedway (Next to Town Hall) – Original Track Site (183 Main St., Groveland, MA)
- 2023 Special Guest Speaker: “Dynamite” Dave Dion
Dave Dion will speak about attending The Pines Speedway as a race fan before he competed there In a few races. “My happiest memories as a race fan were at The Pines. It was the most exciting track to watch a race.” The track launched a 40 year successful racing career. During that span he earned the 1986 NASCAR Busch North Serles Championship and became the first three-time champ of the prestigious annual Oxford 250 In Maine.
- 2023 Special Honorees: This year we are honoring you – the race fan! We are grateful for your interest and loyalty throughout the years. You are invited at the reunion to share your memories of The Pines Speedway. Anyone can visit our Facebook page, Pines Speedway Reunion Official, to share a memorable story.
- Free Admission (Donations Appreciated)
- Handicapped Accessible
- Vendor Space Available ($25/table)
- Live Band, Raffle, Food Served & Lots of Fun!!
A special thank you to our generous Sponsors:
- Massachusetts Cultural Council
- Shea Concrete Products
- Continental Paving
- Bentley’s Saloon, Arundel, ME
- Pentucket Bank
- Paul C. Rogers & Sons
- Horsch Garage Equipment
- SL-Tech Classic Mercedes Benz, Arundel, ME
- Batchelder Sales
- Dick Berggren & Kenneth Locke
Washington Hall is open for visitors every Sunday between 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm from May 1st through December 31st.
Location: 101 Washington Street, Groveland.
June 23, 2022 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Antique Appraisal Roadshow
- Washington Hall
- Bring Your Treasures – Meet Dan Meader, Antique Appraiser & Director at John McInnis Auctioneers
- Your items will be discussed and given an approximate valuation.
- $5.00 / item – Maximum of 3 items
December 2 & 9, 2022
The Create a Wreath Workshop
Create a fresh greens wreath with instructor Erin Pinkham.
- Washington Hall, 101 Washington Street, Groveland, MA
- Create a fresh greens wreath with instructor Erin Pinkham
- Please bring your own gardening gloves. Masks are required.
- Space is limited. Tickets may be purchased by paying through Venmo, using Venmo@Nancy-Webster-8 (use wreath making workshop for the subject) or can be purchased at Washington Hall on Sundays between 1:00 – 4:00 pm (through November 17th)
- For Questions, Call Suzanne at 978.374.9684